Right click map selection

Lutz Vieweg lvml at 5t9.de
Sat Feb 9 14:42:56 PST 2013

On 02/09/2013 09:27 PM, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen wrote:
> Should we indicate somewhere that a right-click is needed to select a
> location on a map?

Yes.

And I just experienced a problem with picking (which I only tried to
record for the tutorial video :-): The precision of the "pick" seems
to be rather low. When I return to look at the picked position, it
has moved about 30m away. Maybe just some numerical precision issue?

BTW: If you add an explanatory text regarding position setting, anyway,
it might be worthwile to mention that this function a) requires an
InterNet connection and b) might reveal a little bit of personal
information to a 3rd party service provider.

Regards,

Lutz Vieweg