Fix rounding of GPS coordinates

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Sun Feb 10 12:16:27 PST 2013

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 12:08 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> Which is odd since I tested that part and it used to work. But clearly I
> must have changed the flow since then

Well, the rounding problem only happens in some parts of the world,
and even there it can be hidden depending on the exact values.

The "oops, second edit causes us to lose sight of the fact that the
dive changed at all" isn't all that obvious either. You have to go
back and check, and notice that the change never actually took
effect..

I think I fixed the bug, but because it's subtle and obviously easy to
overlook, more testing would be a good idea.

                    Linus