Right click map selection

Lutz Vieweg lvml at 5t9.de
Sun Feb 10 12:37:59 PST 2013

On 02/10/2013 08:55 PM, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> Lutz, if you try to reproduce this, is the error always the same? Always
> in the same direction? Maybe the 'hotspot' of the mouse isn't where we
> think it is and the coordinates are slightly off because of that?

When I tried to reproduce the problem I realized that I was probably
misled by the following:

1) I was assuming the right-click "mark location here" would mark the
spot in the middle of the "target ring/cross" - while in fact it marks
the position where the mouse pointer pointed to right before
right-clicking. This is all but obvious - if it is intended to be
like this, the "target ring/cross" should rather be removed, it does not
seem to serve a purpose, or does it?

2) I would probably have noticed my mis-assumption in 1) if there
had not been the bug that prevented me from changing the position
using the map again.

Regards,

Lutz Vieweg