subsurface websites and public profiles

Jan Schubert Jan.Schubert at GMX.li
Sun Feb 10 14:31:20 PST 2013

The following is a list of websites and public profiles for subsurface.
Please have a look if there is more you are aware of. I suggest to
include and maintain this list at the official website, in documentation
and use it wherever it is meaningful.

If you have ideas for additional sites where subsurface is/should be
have public profiles or listed in directories I'd suggest to add them
also. Regarding the documentation discussion for 3.0 I remember to have
read something about public directory listings which I recommend to list
somewhere an being able to maintain/update them from time to time.

If it is making sense I'd offer to maintain such a list.

BTW: There is not someone of the contributors in here using Twitter
heavily and wiling to maintain an account for subsurface?

WebSite - http://subsurface.hohndel.org
LibDiveComputer - http://divesoftware.org/libdc
Documentation - http://subsurface.hohndel.org/documentation
Download - http://subsurface.hohndel.org/download
BugTracker - http://subsurface.hohndel.org/bugtracker
Google+ - https://plus.google.com/101826616499736381709
Facebook - https://facebook.com/subsurfacedivelog

Maintainer for the sites is mainly Dirk, LDC is Jef (only) and for
Facebook I have access to administration also (beside Dirk).

HTH,
Jan