Menu/List fonts honor Xft.dpi, graph fonts do not

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Sun Feb 10 15:16:16 PST 2013

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 3:01 PM, Linus Torvalds

> .. and here's an actual patch if somebody wants to try this out.

Side note: if somebody wants to make it a config option instead of
having it trigger on the screen DPI, that's probably a better
approach.

I generally despise things that depend on DPI, so I actually despise
my own hacky patch. Is there some better notion of "does the user want
big/small fonts" we could query? It really shouldn't be about DPI, it
should be about accessibility settings..

                  Linus