Right click in map with single mouse button

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Mon Feb 11 12:54:49 PST 2013

Hi,

how am I supposed to select the dive location on the map on a computer with only a single mouse (in fact: track pad) button (with a fruit on the back)?

On a related matter: I seem to remember that I could zoom in by double clicking on the map. This does not work anymore and I have do to a trackpad gesture to zoom in.

Best
Robert

                      Scientific Coordinator
print "Just another   Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
    stupid .sig\n";   http://www.atdotde.de