Import .SDE without "unzipping"?

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 22:07:00 PST 2013

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 12:29 AM, Lutz Vieweg <lvml at 5t9.de> wrote:
> On 02/11/2013 09:27 PM, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>>
>> Install libzip-devel and it will work. The Makefile auto detects if
>> that's there and disables the feature otherwise
>

> Ah, yes, works - but it is kind of confusing that the
> file selector opened by "Import XML Files" only displays
> files named *.xml, not *.SDE or such.
>
> Entering the file name manually works, though.

Can you try the attached patch? It enables the SDE extension on file
selector when ZIP support is detected. However, it is just my guess
how this should work. I do not have proper sample for of Suunto log
files and the ones I crafted do not get uncompressed. Thus the XML
parsing fails.

And a follow-up question: should we enable also other supported
extensions (jlb for JDiveLog, comes to mind)?

miika