Update to DE translation

Robert C. Helling helling at lmu.de
Tue Feb 12 02:03:14 PST 2013

On Tue, 12 Feb 2013, Lutz Vieweg wrote:

> On 02/12/2013 10:12 AM, Robert C. Helling wrote:> I did some editing in the
> German localization (some typos, some hyphens,
>> some changes to more idiomatic expressions).
>
>> -msgstr "Multi-Platform Tauchprogram in C"
>> +msgstr "Multi-Platform Tauchprogramm in C"
>
> "Platform" (en) -> "Plattform" (de)

oops

>> +msgstr "Gewebewarnung"
>
> Shouldn't this rather be something like "Gewebesättigungswarnung" - as
> warning about the existence of tissues is less plausible than warning
> about their N2 saturation...?

well, I thought about this and decided to go for a shorter, more concise
expression rather than a more exact version (Lichtzeichenanlage,
Fernsprechtischapparat, Schraubendreher).

Best
Robert

                       Scientific Coordinator
print "Just another   Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
     stupid .sig\n";   http://www.atdotde.de