Closing the last few issues

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 04:37:03 PST 2013

On 12 February 2013 14:05, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen
<subsurface at henrik.synth.no> wrote:
> I submitted your patch without the satellite.* stuff and added your text as
> comment -- in addition to my macos patch.
>
> Now, if Lubomir could add a windows patch on top of that... :)

i think i've read that dirk wanted these to be formatted in a parsable
configuration string?

but also, we may need more than the x, y, width, height parameters:
- maximized flag
- current/preferred screen

window_props_t  = {x, y, width, height, maximized, preferred_screen}

this might require further testing from people with multiple screens,
because i think there is a chance that the window is lost outside of
the screen.
...not sure how well GTK handles that.

lubomir