Depth validation in planner

Robert C. Helling helling at lmu.de
Wed Feb 13 04:36:33 PST 2013

On Wed, 13 Feb 2013, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen wrote:

> Here's a fix.   Does it look OK?

That fixes the immediate problem. You can still clock up significant deco
by staying for some hours at 300m, but hey, if this is what the user
want...

Still, I think an error message ("We don't do this type of diving. Go
away!") would be more appropriate. But that needs handling of error,
translation etc etc. So this is probably more for V 3.1.

Best
Robert

                       Scientific Coordinator
print "Just another   Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
     stupid .sig\n";   http://www.atdotde.de