Segfault when using planner

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Feb 13 06:31:16 PST 2013

On Feb 13, 2013, at 4:18 AM, Sergey Starosek wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 7:17 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>
> +       /* since air is stored as 0/0 we need to set a name or an air cylinder
> +        * would be seen as unset (by cylinder_nodata()) */
> +       cyl->type.description = strdup("Cylinder for planning");
>         return i;
>  }
>
> String  "Cylinder for planning"
>
> Should it be marked for translation?

I guess it should. I thought it would never be displayed to the user, but it turns out that you do see this if you accept the planned dive and then look in the equipment tab.
I will add this together with a warning / explanation about too long / too deep plans. My current plan is to add some code that forces a maximum depth AND a maximum deco duration… and then somehow tells the user "we don't support ultra deep / ultra long dives".