More planner weirdness

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Wed Feb 13 13:30:20 PST 2013

On Feb 13, 2013, at 9:46 PM, Chris Lewis wrote:

> Both transitions from 6 to 3 and 3 to surface happen in 20 seconds,  To get this i specified the descent rate and gas, a constant depth on 18/45 and then just a 6m 100% with no time.

That's hardcoded in l.631 of planner.c: The 150 is 15cm per second, i.e. 9m/min (30ft per min). That's pretty much standard I would say, but true, we should/could have this as a configurable option. Maybe in 3.1?

Best
Robert

                      Scientific Coordinator
print "Just another   Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
    stupid .sig\n";   http://www.atdotde.de