subsurface websites and public profiles

Jan Schubert Jan.Schubert at GMX.li
Wed Feb 13 13:44:16 PST 2013

On 10.02.2013 23:31, Jan Schubert wrote:
> The following is a list of websites and public profiles for subsurface.
> Please have a look if there is more you are aware of. I suggest to
> include and maintain this list at the official website, in documentation
> and use it wherever it is meaningful.

Dirk, wouldn't it be nice to include this list at the WebSite and some
of the entries (FB, G+) also in the About dialog in subsurface itself?

Update
- maintainers added
- grouped
- public directories added

Official Sites:
WebSite - http://subsurface.hohndel.org (Dirk)
LibDiveComputer - http://divesoftware.org/libdc (Jef)
Documentation - http://subsurface.hohndel.org/documentation (Dirk)
Download - http://subsurface.hohndel.org/download (Dirk)
BugTracker - http://subsurface.hohndel.org/bugtracker (Dirk)

Social Media:
Google+ - https://plus.google.com/101826616499736381709 (Dirk)
Facebook - https://facebook.com/subsurfacedivelog (Dirk, Jan)

Public Directories:
http://freecode.com/projects/subsurface (Dirk)

Open/In progress:
Twitter - (Robert)
more - (all)

Who is willing to do the Wikipedia stuff :-)? Given the current entry in
the (English) Wikipedia for subsurface [1] it should be worth to have an
entry for subsurface as well...

And regarding the website there might also be some capabilities for SEO
optimization. Anyone really good in this?

Thx,
Jan

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subsurface