Mac Progress

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Feb 14 00:52:22 PST 2013

I have now been able to create signed applications that do appear to make 10.8 happy. But I'm still fighting with getting the Bundle perfect with the recent changes to our dependencies. So I don't quite have a DMG that I can have people test.

Mac users - are there any other pitfalls that you are aware of? At this point (based on web site statistics) Mac users might actually be our smallest user group, but still, I want to make sure that they have a good experience…