Translation management ?

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Feb 14 09:59:35 PST 2013

On Feb 14, 2013, at 9:55 AM, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:

>>> bother
>>>
>>> French certainly would be the third language after English and German
>>> that I'd love to see. At least maybe an About, Supported Divecomputers
>>> and Download page.
>>
>> Ok, I should be sleeping but I have been working on a rough translation
>> in French of the pages:
>> http://subsurface.hohndel.org/
>> http://subsurface.hohndel.org/download/
>> http://subsurface.hohndel.org/documentation/supported-dive-computers/
>> http://subsurface.hohndel.org/thanks/
>>
>> They'll need to be reviewed before we do anything with them.
>
> Thanks to the reviewing done by Jean-Noel and Kévin, we now have a
> correct translation in French of these pages.
>
> What should be the next step? Shall I just send them to you?

I can make you an editor on the website if you'd prefer that (I don't mind editing
the German translation as I more or less speak that language… French? Not
so much…)

But if you'd rather have me do the editing (this does requires some Wordpress
experience and of course you could possibly really mess things up as you'd be
able to edit ALL of the website) just send me the files as UTF-8 attachments.