Translation management ?

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Thu Feb 14 10:41:25 PST 2013

On Thu, 2013-02-14 at 10:32 -0800, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> On Feb 14, 2013, at 10:08 AM, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:

> >> Is there a reason why you didn't translate the image captions on the home screen?
> >
> > Here is the adjusted file.
>
> Thanks for all your work on this!
>
> Please go to the website and make sure I didn't mess things up too badly.

>From what I see, it looks all good.

Just one thing, the menu bar at the top:
      * Bugtracker -> Gestionnaire de bogues (Kévin, Jean-Noel, if you
        have a better term...)
      * Building -> Compiler (Kévin, Jean-Noel, if you have a better
        term...)
      * Contributing -> Contribuer
      * Documentation -> Documentation
      * News -> Actualités
      * Remerciement -> Remerciement*s*

      *

I'll try to work on the remaining pages tomorrow.

> I decided to do some additional translations (you should be scared) on the "supported dive computer" page… I replaced all the "and"s in the list of dive computer names with "et" :-)
Nice to see you're already learning French, for the release 3.1 you'll
do the translation of subsurface ;-)

Pierre