Translation management ?

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Thu Feb 14 10:49:09 PST 2013

On Thu, 2013-02-14 at 19:41 +0100, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> Just one thing, the menu bar at the top:
>       * Bugtracker -> Gestionnaire de bogues (Kévin, Jean-Noel, if you
>         have a better term...)
Actually just "Bogues" might be sufficient.

Btw, I was just told that switching from .png to .jpeg for the images on
the website would make it much more lightweight and thus friendlier for
slower internet connection.
The header itself is apparently ~130Ko, a bit large.
Dirk, Linus, did you try to access the subsurface website in that lovely
place of Australia where the internet was so fast? :)

Pierre