Translation management ?

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 14 11:34:17 PST 2013

> >From what I see, it looks all good.
>
> Just one thing, the menu bar at the top:
>       * Bugtracker -> Gestionnaire de bogues (Kévin, Jean-Noel, if you
>         have a better term...)

In French we prefer speaking about "anomalies" instead of "bogue".
Please see[1]. We could also translate in this case by "Tickets".

>       * Building -> Compiler (Kévin, Jean-Noel, if you have a better
>         term...)

"Compilation" or "Reconstruction" but I would prefer to use "Sources" as in
"Get the sources" as this is the first step before compiling.

[snip]

Thank you Dirk and Pierre-Yves, that's nice!

[1] http://glossaire.traduc.org/index.php?s=bug

--
Kévin Raymond
(Shaiton)