Still in time to change the table print ?

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 15:17:45 PST 2013

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 08:57:12PM +0200, Lubomir I. Ivanov wrote:
> what miika says is viable here i guess, some margins won't be a bad idea.
> one problem, as you can see here is that the words in my language for
> the column titles are a bit long, so perhaps the font should be
> reduced. offsetting the entire table is not an option because the
> words are still cut like:
>
> locati
> on

Have included some little margins in the modified patch i'm going to
send.  What looks strange is the header, as mine are ellipsized, at least
in spanish. Can't see the vertical divisor in "location" column, is it
lost ?

> ----------------
> 6x:
> http://i46.tinypic.com/m9apz5.jpg
> the separation between tank entries seems to be the same on windows,
> so either we are not doing what mr. carl suggested (yet?) or perhaps
> there is an actual windows/gtk problem here, which was my initial
> thought.

May be there is such a problem but what is very strange is that we have
to apply a divisor to logic_ext.height here, while it is unnecesary in
the rest of the functions.  Btw, it looks like your change of the
divisor to 1.5 hasn't been applied and it worked well.
I think we don't need to get the maximum height previously or change the
box's as we have a fix tanks number. Is the da***d divisor which is
driving me mad.

Regards.

Salva.