Still in time to change the table print ?

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 21:21:08 PST 2013

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 1:25 AM, Salvador Cuñat
<salvador.cunat at gmail.com> wrote:
> Good night.
>
> Attached is the new patch, cleaned and included a little displacement
> for the frame.

Looks good to me. I see all the vertical divisors.

However, some more possible tweaks: it seems to be possible that the
right margin is too small. At least in some of my locations the last
character goes over the right divisor (depends on where the word wrap
hits). Also the bottom margin is not enough for chars like y and g
(bottom does not bother in the same way the right margin does).

The 8h45 style of showing time in English seems odd to me. Is it a standard way?

Also the commit message was not UTF-8:
---8<---
Warning: commit message does not conform to UTF-8.
You may want to amend it after fixing the message, or set the config
variable i18n.commitencoding to the encoding your project uses.
---8<---

miika