Translation management ?

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 12:46:05 PST 2013

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 04:24:39PM -0800, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> Let me know if these explanations are sufficient. Any partial translation that you can provide would be EXTREMELY welcome.

Hi.

A pair of doubts:

1.- When runnig poedit there are many entries marked as "provisional"
which  don't apply.   Have corrected some of them and unmarked almost
all, but don't know if it's correct or they must remain "provisional",
and, worse still,  if I'd have to keep provisional all entries I've
translated.

2.- When ended, simply send the patch ?

Thank you.

Salva