Still in time to change the table print ?

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 13:10:05 PST 2013

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 01:15:14AM -0800, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> On Feb 14, 2013, at 9:21 PM, Miika Turkia wrote:
>
> > However, some more possible tweaks: it seems to be possible that the
> > right margin is too small. At least in some of my locations the last
> > character goes over the right divisor (depends on where the word wrap
> > hits). Also the bottom margin is not enough for chars like y and g
> > (bottom does not bother in the same way the right margin does).
>
> I played around with it briefly and decided to accept it this late in the game simply because it is a significant improvement with no obvious negative side effects...
>
> Salvador, can you make the tweaks mentioned above on top of what I have committed and pushed out?

Sure, probably tonight as tomorrow I expect to be diving.

> Just to avoid misunderstandings, for the tweaks suggested above, please pull what I pushed and send a patch relative to the latest master…

Off course.

BTW, playing with the planner, have just realized we would need a
specific layout for printing the planned dives, as with the actual one,
almost all the plan and runtime is out of bounds  (because of the size
of the graph which is not so interesting while planning).

Regards.

Salva.