Debian package

Roland Dreier roland.dreier at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 15:44:41 PST 2013

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 2:37 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> Roland kindly provided that initial Debian package… maybe you can get him to update it :-)

The main obstacle to packaging subsurface (for me at least) is that
the dependency on libdivecomputer makes things very messy, because the
last time I payed attention, subsurface required a certain particular
revision of libdivecomputer that was not available as a formal
release.  That means I have to package some random git version of
libdivecomputer and put an ugly dependency in the subsurface package.
I realize nothing else is that likely to use libdivecomputer, but it
makes the packages very yucky from a Debian POV.

 - R.