Debian package

Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn cristian.ionescu-idbohrn at axis.com
Fri Feb 15 16:45:41 PST 2013

On Fri, 15 Feb 2013, Roland Dreier wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 3:48 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> > Ah, life is much better now, thanks to Jef actively working with us.
> > There is a v0.3 branch and v0.3.0 release and that is what we require
> > for Subsurface 3.0
> >
> > I agree, the situation a little over a year ago when we did 1.1 and
> > 1.2 was quite messy
>
> So the v0.3 branch will be ABI-stable?

Maybe ;)  But that's what subsurface links against right now.

> And all I need to package right now is libdivecomputer 0.3.0?

Right.  Unfortunately, the debian maintainer, Khalid El Fathi (Cc:ed),
seems to be MIA.
No reactions to (my) bug reports, lately :(
Note: it may be a good idea to not diverge too much from debian patches
(mainly to subsurface).  Static linkning against libdivecomputer, of what
I can recall.

Cheers,

--
Cristian