Update es_ES.po

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Feb 15 22:50:20 PST 2013

Salvador Cuñat <salvador.cunat at gmail.com> writes:

> Leaved untouched some acronyms (SAC, CNS, EADD, MOD ...) because I think they
> are used mainly this way, specially by technical divers,  while have
> translated other like PEA for EAD or PNE for END because they are used
> both ways.
> There are some others I never heard of in spanish, always in english,
> even when talking spanish divers,  like CC Setpoint.
>
> Attached is the patch.

Outstanding. Thank you so much for jumping on this on short notice.

You dealt with all but four strings, it seems. Amazing given the time
you had!

"divelog entry id", "divespot data id" and "more data dive id" are all
used in the Uemis Downloader. You might as well just leave them
untranslated - they are kinda weird terms, anyway, and just describe
what is currently being downloaded. My guess is that there are no more
than a handful Uemis customers in Spanish speaking countries so this is
no major issue.

So the only remaining one is the fuzzy translation of "Ending Depth" -
this is used in the dive planner and describes the depth that a diver
will be at at the end of the segment they are currently
entering. Something like "profundidad en el extremo"?