Merging data from two DC broken?

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Feb 16 01:28:53 PST 2013

On Feb 16, 2013, at 1:25 AM, Miika Turkia wrote:
> File sent directly to Dirk.
>
> I did a bit more testing. If I close the combined XML file where no
> merging have occurred after download and then open it again - the DCs
> are merged properly. So the basic merge is functioning properly but it
> is not triggered when importing/downloading from DC.

And because of this I can of course not reproduce this here :-(

I guess I have to go back to my earlier suggestion.

Run this under gdb. Download from the Stinger.
Hit Ctrl^C and set a breakpoint in likely_same_dive
continue

My hunch is that we are comparing something here that hasn't been run through fixup_dive, yet…