Status towards 3.0

Lutz Vieweg lvml at 5t9.de
Sat Feb 16 07:37:02 PST 2013

On 02/16/2013 08:31 AM, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> Lutz will post his video to YouTube.

Actually, I will post it on archive.org, since they have
much more OSS-friendly terms of use, they don't insert
advertisements, they allow every visitor to download precisely
the files as they were uploaded, there is no absurd "not
to be watched in Germany due to GEMA legal struggle" issue etc. -
I'll prepare an HTML code snippet for HTML5 web-page inclusion.

Audio/video editing is now completed.

I just started the first of 9 rendering scripts (each taking about
half an hour), and will be off to a party until late today, but
by then the rendering will certainly be finished and I'll start
the upload. So either late today or tomorrow afternoon I'll be
able to post the media links, here.

Regards,

Lutz Vieweg