Update es_ES.po

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 12:10:06 PST 2013

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 10:50:20PM -0800, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> "divelog entry id", "divespot data id" and "more data dive id" are all
> used in the Uemis Downloader. You might as well just leave them
> untranslated - they are kinda weird terms, anyway, and just describe
> what is currently being downloaded. My guess is that there are no more
> than a handful Uemis customers in Spanish speaking countries so this is
> no major issue.

Well in the two firsts, altough weird and ugly, the translations is quite
direct,  but the third ...  Is it possible it is "more dive data id"
instead??

> So the only remaining one is the fuzzy translation of "Ending Depth" -
> this is used in the dive planner and describes the depth that a diver
> will be at at the end of the segment they are currently
> entering. Something like "profundidad en el extremo"?

Then the correct would be "Profundidad al final". "Profundidad en el
extremo" would be correct too, as we're talking about segments, but it'd
be an unusual way of saying it.

I'll send the patch.

Regards.

Salva