Some updates to the user-manual

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Feb 16 15:34:29 PST 2013

Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> writes:
> This is phantastic. And you sent the changes EXACTLY in the form that I
> wanted. Small, self contained commits. This way, if several of us are
> working on this in parallel, the chances of successfully merging all the
> changes are much better and it becomes much easier to look at a commit
> and understand what it changed.

BTW: when writing documentation it's a good idea to send your commits
whenever you are happy with one, not after you've done five or ten of
them. And of course pull frequently and check the mailing list in case
someone else is working on this at the same time. This way we can avoid
that several of us work on the same section.

In that spirit I am currently pushing out changes as they go in. :-)