Video Tuturial now available

Lutz Vieweg lvml at 5t9.de
Sun Feb 17 02:03:06 PST 2013

On 02/17/2013 05:42 AM, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> I /really/ like it. What a cool idea to do a tutorial.

Thanks!

> One thing that would be nice (given that most of our users are likely to
> be on Windows) would be a Windows version. A quick look at running the
> installer, the different device names for the serial devices, etc.

Thanks to Subsurface I was finally able to delete the damn old XP image
I kept for running a virtual machine with SDM in it... and XP probably
wouldn't be what Windows users of today would expect to see, anyway - right?

But if some Windows user can record a short "installer running scene"
in 1920x1080 30 fps on his computer, I can insert that into the tutorial
video.

> I noticed an accent on the narrator ( :-D ) but no distracting noise level.

Could be that the source of my accent is the same as the one I heard on
your LCA presentation... :-)

Regarding the noise, maybe I'm overly sensitve to that, it's probably
"good enough" for an amateur video.

Regards,

Lutz Vieweg