Video Tuturial now available

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 02:28:38 PST 2013

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 12:03 PM, Lutz Vieweg <lvml at 5t9.de> wrote:
> On 02/17/2013 05:42 AM, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>>
>> I /really/ like it. What a cool idea to do a tutorial.

hear, hear! Me like it too.

Unfortunately I only saw a short glimpse of the video so far and will
probably have to wait until I reach my final destination before
checking it out in full. I would like to suggest a little change in it
if it is still doable without much trouble. The first part of the
video should be targeted to basic users, e.g. skipping all the tech
settings and explaining only the very basics. After the introductory
part the explanation could go to more advanced features and show also
the tech settings.

miika