user manual - planning dives

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Feb 18 13:32:41 PST 2013

Reinout Hoornweg <reinout at xs4all.nl> writes:

> On Monday 18 February 2013 13:17:06 Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>> Reinout Hoornweg <reinout at xs4all.nl> writes:
>> > Great! I was planning to write something about the planner as well.
>> > I added some text to yours, edited some of the asciidoc markup to make the
>> > tables presentable and added the textresult of the planned dive.
>>
>> Eh. I also made changes and pushed those out an hour or two ago.
>
> Oops... that implies I'm at it for more than two hours! I was reading about
> asciidoc while trying to apply my newly gained knowledge to the text I was
> editting. Time flies when you're having fun. :-)

I know. I've been at this for more than three hours and forgot to eat
lunch :-)

I just pushed out a merged commit - oddly it also squashed both of your
commits into one (don't quite know why). Please check that I got this
right and send edits to the new text if I didn't.

Also, the created html file now references images/icons/warning.png
which we don't appear to have...