Anybody tried the new webservice changes?

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 16:29:07 PST 2013

i received my UID at one point so that i can test with it while
writing the initial webservice.c, but it now seems i get an "HTTP
error 500", when trying to download.

i've CC'd pierre here if he wants to check out again if something is
wrong with our request formatting and the address:

webservice.c:webservice_request_user_xml():
	session = soup_session_async_new();
	strcat(url, "http://api.hohndel.org/api/dive/get/?login=");
	strcat(url, user_id);
	msg = soup_message_new("GET", url);
	soup_message_headers_append(msg->request_headers, "Accept", "text/xml");
	soup_session_send_message(session, msg);

can someone else download if you enter their UID in the webservice
dialog "Log" -> "Download from webservice"?
maybe its something on my end.

lubomir