runtime table shown in planner

Jan Schubert Jan.Schubert at GMX.li
Wed Feb 20 00:37:06 PST 2013

On 20.02.2013 00:12, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> On Feb 19, 2013, at 1:52 PM, Robert C. Helling wrote:
>
>> On Feb 19, 2013, at 10:05 PM, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>>

>>> Which makes me think that we may be losing a gas component somewhere while planning.
>>>
>>> Dang.
>>>
>>> /D
>>

>> More weirdness:
>>
>> Go to planner, enter 110m 4min (leave gas empty)
>> 110m 20m (leave gas empty)
>>
>> produces a plan that seems to fit with the ceiling.
>>
>> Then go the gas field of the second line and type in 10/70. Get an error message. Try to click that away (several times). Core dump.
> Found that one as well.

Thx guys, good to see coming this up finally (almost thought it will
never make it out the spam protection due to the attachment).

The fixes looks really good in my humble opinion. The deco overlay and
the plan are nearly identical now, thx. More important: Also the deco
overlay for the "real" dives looks better than before. There is still a
difference but not as huge as before. If you remember, this is something
I came up with before and which make me think there is different
calculation in between these two functions (wich - looking at the code -
is).

Thx a lot, will keep track of the other issues from this topic after 3.0
is out.

Jan