runtime table shown in planner

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Tue Feb 19 13:52:49 PST 2013

On Feb 19, 2013, at 10:05 PM, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> Which makes me think that we may be losing a gas component somewhere while planning.
>
> Dang.
>
> /D

More weirdness:

Go to planner, enter 110m 4min (leave gas empty)
110m 20m (leave gas empty)

produces a plan that seems to fit with the ceiling.

Then go the gas field of the second line and type in 10/70. Get an error message. Try to click that away (several times). Core dump.

Have to sleep now. Good night!
Robert
                      Scientific Coordinator
print "Just another   Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
    stupid .sig\n";   http://www.atdotde.de