Release Notes

Reinout Hoornweg reinout at xs4all.nl
Wed Feb 20 12:25:54 PST 2013

On Wednesday 20 February 2013 11:58:53 Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> These are the Release Notes I am planning to use for the
> announcements. They are also checked into git. Please send patches :-)

Should we mention that the deco calculation is experimental (given that we
have some stern warnings about not using it to plan actual dives with)?

Sort of pseudopatch: fifth paragraph "One of the major strenght of Subsurface"
should be "One of the major strenghts of Subsurface" (missing 's' in
"strenghts"

Minor thing: Right now we use practically every possible way to spell
Buehlmann/Bühlmann/Buhlmann in the user-manual, release-notes and source. Do
we have a prefered way?

Reinout