please test Win/Mac binaries... [was: Re: last call for 3.0]

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Feb 20 22:31:06 PST 2013

I haven't pushed the tag out yet, this is just an internal test
build. I am still open to really urgent patches, documentation and
translation changes...

Please test the 3.0 binaries in http://subsurface.hohndel.org/downloads

if you download / run them and they work. PLEASE PLEASE send an email.
(and of course if they don't work, send one as well)

Thanks

/D