please test Win/Mac binaries... [was: Re: last call for 3.0]

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Feb 21 00:12:34 PST 2013

"Robert C. Helling" <helling at atdotde.de> writes:

> On Feb 21, 2013, at 7:31 AM, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>
>> if you download / run them and they work. PLEASE PLEASE send an email.
>> (and of course if they don't work, send one as well)
>
> Tried the v3.0 dmg on Mac OS 10.7 and it works without obvious flaws.

Thank you for that report. I am hoping someone else could try this on
10.8 (I tried it on my 10.8 box but I want to make sure there is no
oddity here as my system has my key that I used to sign this in the
keychain -- I want to make sure this works on someone else's 10.8 box as
well).

I was able to test Win7 32bit German and Win8 64bit US and those seemed
to work fine. Here, too, more testing would be very welcome.

It's just past midnight, I'm planning to get a few hours of sleep and
start the release process in about nine hours tomorrow (assuming no show
stoppers are found).

Thanks everyone for the help.