last call for 3.0

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Feb 21 00:15:56 PST 2013

Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> writes:

> On Wed, 2013-02-20 at 20:51 -0800, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>> - ideally the French translation of the website changes that I sent
>> out to Pierre and Jean-Noel (again, not a show stopper but would be
>> nice to have)
>
> Sent :)

And a public thank you here as well. The free translation services
provided by Pierre, Jean-Noël and Kévin are just outstanding.

I'm grateful for all the translations and all the other work people are
doing, don't get me wrong, but Pierre with the help of Jean-Noël and
Kévin has translated almost the complete website in nearly no time a bit
over a week ago (and since then the visits / hits from France to
subsurface.hohndel.org have climbed quite dramatically) and have been
incredibly responsive to my requests for small and not so small updates
ever since.