Release Notes

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Thu Feb 21 00:16:43 PST 2013

On Feb 21, 2013, at 9:09 AM, Martin Gysel wrote:

> Given the fact that his name is *Bühlmann* I'm not happy with neither
> Buhlmann nor Buehlmann. Unfortunately it way too late to ask him about
> his own preference ;)

The internets have decided for Buhlmann:

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Buhlmann&word2=Buehlmann

(similarly devastating results for Buhlmann vs. Bühlmann).

Robert

                      Scientific Coordinator
print "Just another   Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
    stupid .sig\n";   http://www.atdotde.de