missing libzip in the Windows installer

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Feb 21 14:52:32 PST 2013

A bug report on scubaboard just made me aware of the fact that through
human error the initial Windows installer had been built without libzip
support. About 70 copies of that installer have been downloaded so far.

I have replaced it but not revved the version (yeah, I know), so if you
happen to see reports that DLD or SDE import doesn't work, ask them if
they downloaded their installer today and if yes suggest that they
re-download...

(it's trivial to tell if they have the old binary... if the file browser
doesn't show the .DLD or SDE files when trying to open/import them, then
it's the old version)