Request for new features

Lutz Vieweg lvml at 5t9.de
Fri Feb 22 02:06:26 PST 2013

On 02/22/2013 09:17 AM, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> On Fri, 2013-02-22 at 10:15 +0200, jukka.lind at kolumbus.fi wrote:
>> The new 3.0 is Excellent but still it can be made better.
>>
>> I couldn't find a way to:
>> - remove or move diving location from map
>
> Edit the dive information and remove its GPS coordinate?

Jukka may have experienced the same issue I did that "moving"
a position seems difficult/broken unless you realize the position
of the mouse pointer at the time of the right-click is relevant.

"removing", indeed, can be accomplished by removing the coordinates
in the text entry field, removing a location "from the map" seems
like an odd feature... well, we could define some US Black Site like
"Diego Garcia" that, when picked on the map, causes the dive to
"disappear" like the abductees do when transported there...

Regards,

Lutz Vieweg