3.0 has been released

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Feb 22 06:57:43 PST 2013

Jan Schubert <Jan.Schubert at GMX.li> writes:

> I've got several hints saying Shearwater Predator is not supported. After investigating it seems the list of supported devices on the website is wrong/outdated. Please check and update this list.

Correct - when adding the dive software that we can import from
inexplicably the old list of supported dive computers was reinstated.

Thanks for catching this. It's fixed now.

But unrelated to that, we do appear to have an issue with the Petrel
import. A Shearwater engineer tested and confirmed that.