DC ceiling not shown

Robert C. Helling helling at lmu.de
Fri Feb 22 07:35:57 PST 2013

Hi,

here is an .xml file that came into subsurface via import from jdivelog.
As you can see it has deco information coming originally from the computer
(which probably was n OSTC but I am not sure, this is not my file). This
does dont show the dc ceiling. I don't know if that is a problem with the
parser or the display.

Best
Robert

                       Scientific Coordinator
print "Just another   Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
     stupid .sig\n";   http://www.atdotde.de