DC ceiling not shown

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 08:48:25 PST 2013

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 9:05 PM, Robert C. Helling <helling at lmu.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here is an .xml file that came into subsurface via import from jdivelog. As
> you can see it has deco information coming originally from the computer
> (which probably was n OSTC but I am not sure, this is not my file). This
> does dont show the dc ceiling. I don't know if that is a problem with the
> parser or the display.

I do not see anything wrong in the XML file when comparing to
http://trac.hohndel.org/raw-attachment/ticket/38/ostc.jlb.bz2 (after
reading this jlb with subsurface and saving one dive with deco info in
subsurface format). Even though the dives seem the same, Subsurface
displays the ceiling with the ostc.jlb and not with your sample.

miika