sample UDDF file

Jan Schubert Jan.Schubert at GMX.li
Fri Feb 22 13:47:11 PST 2013

Yeah I knew that the data are somewhere around, thx Artur for pointing to it :).

Linus (and others), these dives include a good amount of some CCR dives from my OSTC imported by kenozooid saved in UDDF which may be different from the ones from the DR5 *ufff*. The DR5 files I sent has been most likely OC only. We should also check with newer firmwares oc DR5/X

//Jan