Import Dialog changed?

Jan Schubert Jan.Schubert at GMX.li
Sat Feb 23 10:52:27 PST 2013

Guys has there been an change for the way how one has to proceed to
import data (XML, UDDF..)? We just got a "bug report" claiming the
import dialog described in the manual is missing:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151531327747502&set=o.461323683914577&type=1&theater&notif_t=wall

In my case this just works by using Open!? Is this a bug in the manual
or changed by purpose?

Anyway, the "bug" reportet itself is some kind of invalid as the manual
explicitely states to use the Open dialog for Importing data from
JDiveLog. But it also states (in 8.1):
By using the menu /File -- Import XML File(s)/ you get a popup asking
for the file name.

And at least in my build running Linux this dialog is not there. So, is
this just a bug in the manual?

//Jan