cutting a 3.0.1 release

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 16:59:35 PST 2013

On 24 February 2013 02:26, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> I now have all the patches that I know of pushed into master.
>
> I'd appreciate a solid round of testing. If you have anything else you want me to wait for, please holler…

re: Remove substitute icons for Import and Download (39fb924)

its pretty much me who added all those icons, to make things
super-extra-ultra shiny (but apparently broken)... :\
so i take the blame for that and wasting people's time, but this is a
non-sense bug.

i wonder, isn't the "download from web service" also affected?
{ "DownloadWeb",    GTK_STOCK_CONNECT, N_("Download From Web Service...")

lubomir