Import Dialog changed?

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 21:54:58 PST 2013

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 12:27 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> On February 23, 2013 2:23:23 PM Jan Schubert <Jan.Schubert at GMX.li> wrote:

>> > Since I'm trying to get a quick 3.0.1 version out I don't want to apply
>> > this until it works with unchanged files :-/
>>
>> As it extends the capabilities for importing UDDF generated by the DR5 I
>> would vote for including!
>

> It doesn't from what Miika says. It only appears to work after editing the
> uddf file. Or did I misread his email?

It works with the DR5 samples that Jan sent me. With logs from OSTC
imported by kenozooid is not working (as you say, file modification is
not an option).

I'll try to see if I can figure out how to command the XSLT processor
to work with the name space definition in the other files (btw the
name space definition URL given in those files gives an error).

miika