Adding Notes not possible

Jan Schubert Jan.Schubert at GMX.li
Mon Feb 25 13:49:53 PST 2013

On 25.02.2013 21:41, Lubomir I. Ivanov wrote:
> On 25 February 2013 22:33, Jan Schubert <Jan.Schubert at gmx.li> wrote:
>> Might be another Ubuntu thing but I just encounterd the notes dialog is
>> missing (to small, not expandable), see screenshot attached. The box is
>> running Ubuntu 13.04.
>>
> should be fixed when we make the dialog scrollable, which should be "soon".
> actually, since we are talking about GTK here, and even if i've tested
> a scrollable dialog once before, "soon" still seems a bit
> optimistic... :-)

Enlarging the whole window will show up the entry field as well. Is
there a way to specify a minimum size? I've no idea why the window is
sooo small anyway as I'm running 2880x1800 pixels.

BTW: Also the profile window is quite small by default at such
reasonable resolutions. One has always to enlarge them manually.

//Jan